Linear Hall Effect Sensor (AH496B) , Magnetic Sensor, Sensor, Hall Effect Sensor, Position Sensor
- Rated working voltage 4.5 V ~ 10 V,
- Operating temperature range: -40ºC ~ 125ºC;
- Rail to Rail voltage output, Rated output current : 6 mA,
- Variety of package forms and outer packings for your choice.
- No mechanical contact, no spark, switch signal stability, no shaking moment, high reliability and safety;
- Products meet the EU RoHS instruction 2011/65 / EU and REACH regulations 1907/2006 / EU requirements
- The sensor will pass linear area /nonlinear area/ saturation area during the magnetic induction increases. When there is no magnetic field that applies in sensor (B=0), when the output voltage of sensor is only half of Vcc (Vcc/2); when "N" pole faces mark surface of sensor, and be closed to it gradualy (B→-∞),the output voltage begins to decrease, and the voltage doesn't reduce with the increased magnetic field; When the "S" pole of magnet faces the mark surface of the sensor and is closed to sensor gradualy (B→+∞), the output voltage of sensor begins to increase, and it doesn't increase with the increased magnetic field after it reaches saturation voltage.The magnetic and electric transfer characteristic curve of linear sensor is shown as the figure:
- AH496B is a kind of analog signal output Hall IC, the output voltage changes with the changes of magnetic field. The sensor chip has built-in reverse voltage protection, voltage regulators, temperature compensation circuit, Hall-voltage generator, signal amplifier, and other circuit unit etc. Excellent voltage regulator and temperature compensation circuit ensure the sensor stable operates over a wide voltage range and temperature range, and the reverse voltage protection circuit avoids the sensor to be damaged by reverse voltage.
- Limit Parameter
Parameter Symbol Min. Max. Unit Storage Temp Ts -55 175 ºC Supply Voltage VCC 4.0 10.0 V Magnetic Induction B Unlimited unlimited mT
- Electrostatic Grade
- Under human being mode, the Electrostatic compression is large than ±6kV.
- Electromagnetic Characteristic
|Stationary voltage drift||△V||VCC=5V,TA=125ºC||-15||0||15||mV|
|Sensitivity Drift||TC||Compare with the sensitivity under 25ºC within operating Temp. range||0.06||0.12||0.18||ºC/%|
Note 2: When the "S"Pole of the magnetic field is vertical to the front mark of product, we call the magnetic field B>0.