Ah3601 Bipolar IC (AH3601)
- Rated working voltage 2.5 V ~ 12 V, the limit voltages as low as 3.0 V;
- Operating temperature range: -25ºC ~ 85ºC;
- Rated output current(sink) : 10 mA, the maximum output current(sink): 20 mA
- Switch response time is about 1μs, the operating frequency DC ~ 100 kHz;
- Small temperature drift between operating point and release point;
- No mechanical contact, no spark, switch signal stability, no shaking moment, high reliability and safety;
- Products meet the EU RoHS instruction 2011/65 / EU and REACH regulations 1907/2006 / EU requirements
- When the "S" pole of magnet faces the mark surface of the sensor and is closed to sensor(B ≥ Bop),the sensor outputs low level; When "N" pole of magnet is face to sensor's mark surface and clsed to the sensor(B≤ BRP), the sensor outputs high level. When the magnet is far from sensor, (B=0) , the output status is latched and keep constant, in order to change the output status, the reverse polarity magnetic field must be applied on it. The magnet and electric transfer characteristic curve of AH3601 is shown as the figure.
- Hall sensor AH3601 is a kind of digital output Hall IC which produced by CMOS Technology. It's bipolar excitation parts. The output signal owns latch function. The sensor chip is produced by CMOS technology, it owns low power consumption, and it has built-in reverse voltage protection, voltage regulators, temperature compensation circuit, Hall-voltage generator, Schmitt trigger,and output driver and other circuit unit etc. Excellent voltage regulator and temperature compensation circuit ensure the sensor stable operates over a wide voltage range and temperature range, and the reverse voltage protection circuit avoids the sensor to be damaged by reverse voltage.
- Limit Parameter
Parameter Simbol Min. Max. Unit Storage Temp. Ts -25 85 ºC Supply Voltage VCC 2 16 V Output Cut-off Voltage VO(off) - 12 V Magnetic Induction B unlimited unlimited mT Output Current IO - 20 mA
- Electrostatic Grade
- Under human being mode, the Electrostatic compression is large than ±2kV.Operating Condition
Parameter Symbol Min. Max. Unit Supply Voltage VCC 2.5 12 V Operating Temp. Ta -25 85 ºC Output Current IO - 8 mA
- Electrical Characteristic
Parameter Symbol Test Condition Typ. Max. Unit Output Low Level VOL VCC1=4.5, VCC2=12V, IO=25mA,B≥BOP 0.2 0.4 V Output High Level VOH VCC1=4.5, VCC2=12V, IO=25mA,B≤BRP 11.5 12 V Output leakage current IOH VCC2=24V,VCC1 Open circuit 0.1 10 μA Supply current ICC VCC1=24V,Vo Open circuit 3.5 8 mA Output Rise Edge Time tR VCC1=VCC2=12V,
125 150 μs Output Fall Edge Time tF 60 80 μs
Test Condition:VCC1 = VCC2 =24V,IO = 50mA
Parameter Symbol Min. Typ. Max. Operate Point BOP - 3 5 Release Point BRP -5 -3 - HysteresisHysteresis
∣Operate point -Release Point∣
3 6 10
Note 1: Unit is mT, 1mT=10Gs
Note2: When the "S"Pole of the magnetic field is vertical to the front mark of product, we call the magnetic field B>0.