Hall Effect Sensor (AH3663) , Hall Switch, Magnetic Sensor, Unipolar Sensor, Position Sensor
- Micropower designing.
- Rated supply voltage 2.4 V ~ 5.5 V;
- Omnipolar operating, no "N" or "S" pole in excitation magnetic field, high magnetic sensitivity, highly symmetry in positive and negative magnetic switch point.
- Built-in dynamic imbalance voltage compensition circuit, high temperature stability, Small temperature drift in switch point, resistant to mechanical stress and thermal stress, the power consumption is only 8μW when the power supply is 2.75V.
- Products meet the EU RoHS instruction 2011/65 / EU and REACH regulations 1907/2006 / EU requirements
- AH3663 is a kind of high sensitivity omnipolar micropower Hall sensor. The special designing circuit enable the sensor has omnipolar (no "S" or "N" pole) magnetic field excitation function, excellendt positive and negative switch symmetry, and bitty average powr consumption current. When the magnet (no "S" or "N" pole) is closed to sensor(∣B∣≥∣Bop∣),the sensor outputs low level; when the magnet is far away from sensor ∣B∣≤∣Brp∣), the sensor outputs high level. Stable Hysteresis(Bhx =∣Bopx- Brpx∣)ensure the sensor's stable switch status, the sensor's magnetic and electric transfer characteristic curve is shown as the figure:The sensor chip has voltage regulators, Hall-voltage generator, dynamic imbalance voltage compensator, temperature compensator, awake/sleep controller, differential amplifier, Schmitt trigger, logic controler and open collector output driver circuit unit etc.
- Sleep Period
- The chip has built-in awake/sleep clock control circuit, and its awake/sleep period time is shown in the figure.Limit Parameter
Parameter symbol Min. Max. Unit Storage Temp. Ts -55 150 ºC Supply Voltage VCC 2.4 7 V Permitted Power consumption pd - 300 mW Magnetic Induction B unlimited unlimited mT Output Current IO - 5 mA
- Electrostatic Grade
- Under human being mode, the Electrostatic compression is large than ±6kV.
Parameter Symbol Min. Max. Unit Supply Voltage VCC 2.4 5.5 V Operating Temp. Ta -40 85 ºC Output Current IO - 5 mA
Paramater Symbol Test Condition Typ. Max Unit Output Low Level VOL VCC1= VCC2=2.75V, IO=1mA,B≥BOP 0.1 0.25 V Awake power consumption current IAWK Awake,VCC1=2.75V,Vo Open circuit 3 5 mA Sleep power powr consumption current ISLP Sleep,VCC1=2.75V,Vo Open circuit 2 4 μA Average Power Consumption Current IAVG VCC1=2.75V,Vo Open circuit 6 9 μA Awake Time tAWV VCC1= 4V,RL=200Ω,Vo Open circuit 125 150 μs Period tP VCC1= 4V,RL=200Ω,Vo Open circuit 60 80 ms Duty Factor fd VCC1= 4V,RL=200Ω,Vo Open circuit 0.1 - %
Test condition:VCC1 = VCC2 =2.75V,IO = 1 mA
Parameter Symbol Min. Typ. Max. S pole Operate Point BOPS - 3 4 N Pole Operate Point BOPN -4 -3 - S Pole Release Point BRPS 0.5 1.5 - N Pole Release Point BRPN - -1.5 -0.5 Hysteresis
∣BOPX - BRPX∣
BHX - 1 2
Note 1: Unit is mT, 1mT=10Gs
Note2: When the "S" Pole of the magnetic field is vertical to the front mark of product, we call the magnetic field B>0.