Bipolar Intergrated Circuit, Ah3051, Hall Effect IC, Sensor, Hall Effect Sensor, Speed Sensor, BLDC Motor Sensor,
- Rated working voltage 4.5 V ~ 24 V, the limit voltages as low as 3.5 V;
- Operating temperature range: -55ºC ~ 150ºC;
- Rated output current(sink) : 25 mA, the maximum output current(sink): 50 mA
- Switch response time is about 1μs, the operating frequency DC ~ 100 kHz;
- Small temperature drift between operating point and release point;
- No mechanical contact, no spark, switch signal stability, no shaking moment, high reliability and safety;
- Products meet the EU RoHS instruction 2011/65 / EU and REACH regulations 1907/2006 / EU requirements
When the "S" pole of magnet faces the mark surface of the sensor and is closed to sensor(B≥Bop), the sensor outputs low level; When the " N" pole faces the mark surface and is closed to sensor (B≤Brp),the sensor outputs high level. When the magnet is far away from the sensor (B=0), the output status of the sensor is latched and remains constant. In order to change the output status, the applied magnetic field must be opposite polarity. The magnet and electric transfer characteristic curve of AH3051 is shown as the figure:
- Hall sensor AH3051 is one of bipolar excitation single-ended digital output Hall IC. The output signal owns latch function. The sensor chip has built-in reverse voltage protection, voltage regulators, temperature compensation circuit, Hall-voltage generator, signal amplifier, Schmitt trigger, and open collector output driver circuit unit. Excellent voltage regulator and temperature compensation circuit ensure the sensor stable operates over a wide voltage range and temperature range, and the reverse voltage protection circuit avoids the sensor to be damaged by reverse voltage.
Parameter Symbol Min. Max. Unit Storage Temp. Ts -55 175 ºC Supply Voltage VCC 3.5 28 V Output Cut-off Voltage VO(off) - 25 V Magnetic Induction B unlimited unlimeted mT Output Current IO - 50 mA
- Electrostatic Grade
- Under human being mode, the Electrostatic compression is large than ±6kV.
- Operating Condition
Parameter Symbol Min. Max. Unit Supply Voltage VCC 4.5 24 V Operating Temp. Ta -55 150 ºC Output Current IO - 8 mA
- Electrical Characteristic
Parameter Symbol Test Condition Typ. Max. Unit Output Low level VOL VCC1=4.5, VCC2=24V, IO=25mA,B≥BOP 0.2 0.4 V Output High Level VOH VCC1=4.5, VCC2=24V, IO=25mA,B≤BRP 23.5 24 V Output Leakage Current IOH VCC2=24V,VCC1 Open Circuit 0.1 10 μA Supply Current ICC VCC1=24V,Vo Open circuit 3.5 8 mA Output Rise Edge Time tR VCC1=VCC2=12V,
125 150 ns Output Fall Edge Time tF 60 80 ns
Test condition:VCC1 = VCC2 =24V,IO = 50mA
Parameter Symbol Min. Typ. Max. Operate Point BOP - 4.5 8 Release Point BRP -8 -4.5 - Hysteresis
∣Operate point -Release Point∣
3 7 10
Note 1: Unit is mt, 1mt=10Gs
Note 2: When the "S"Pole of the magnetic field is vertical to the front mark of product, we call the magnetic field B>0.